Whip out your cutting machine, because we’ve got 7 Creative Spring SVG Craft Ideas you’re going to love – from t-shirts to spring home decor.
We just launched another Fresh Cut SVG Bundle, and this one will keep you busy with plenty Spring SVG Craft Ideas. I’m loving what all my blogging friends came up with and can’t wait to get started on my own.
This bundle has over 40 graphics, with Easter SVG Files, Flower designs, Easter Eggs, Spring hand-lettered designs, cute spring animal SVGs and more! I’ve also included some gorgeous floral patterns that you can upload to Cricut Design Space.
Pretty Spring SVG Craft Ideas
- Cricut Vinyl Spring Place Settings – use my Spring Animal SVG files to recreate these cute boxes. I’m also giving you tips to make a gorgeous place setting!
- Easter Egg SVG – I love that this SVG File can stand on its own. You can use these for cards, Easter gift tags, and more!
- How to Print and Cut an SVG File – this is such a useful tutorial, and I absolutely love these pretty floral designs.
- DIY Faux Fur Spring Wreath – this is such a unique idea for spring decor!
- Snuggle Bunny Easter Shirt – I can’t get over how cute this is, and it’s a great tutorial for Cricut Iron-on Vinyl.
- How to Layer Transfer Vinyl: Cool Boy Easter Bunny T-shirt – another fun tee, that will work for older kids, too (aka…me)
- Metallic Grow Plant and Monogram Pennants – how gorgeous is this metallic planter? Love this easy tutorial – and those BLOOM letter SVGs are to die for!
If you enjoyed this, check out these other SVG File Project Ideas: