This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NorthpoleFun #CollectiveBias
I love wrapping presents…always have. My mom was never a big fan, so I gladly wrapped all the presents growing up (except mine, of course!) With Pinterest, I feel like gift wrapping has elevated to a whole new level! This gift wrapping tutorial is still Pinterest-worthy, but still inexpensive and easy to recreate!
I wanted to start another Christmas tradition with my kids, and I loved this book and snowflake set from Hallmark. I’m going to have them read the book on Christmas Eve, then the Find Me Santa Snowflake stays lit for four hours when you press it for 30 seconds…it’s so Santa can find our house 😉
If you’ve been following along, you know that I’m obsessed with craft paper…so I pretty much squealed when I saw this snowflake wrapping paper at Walmart…I’m in LOVE with this wrapping paper! To recreate my gift wrapping, you’ll need:
- Free printable gift tags, for personal use only
- Cover Stock
- Silhouette Chipboard
- Silhouette Cameo
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hallmark Happy Wrap Snowflake paper
- Blue glitter tulle
- Shiny Tissue Paper (Merry Tissue by Hallmark)
- First, download the printables and unzip the file (if you have a PC).
- Print off the Snowflake file, then cut them out with the Silhouette.
- Cut out the other file using the Silhouette onto Chipboard (I provided PDF files, as well…it’s just a little harder to cut them out by hand because of the scallops).
- Glue the tag to the chipboard, then tie ribbon to the tag.
- Next, wrap your present with snowflake wrapping paper.
- Wrap tulle around the present twice, then tape.
- Cut out a strip of the tissue paper, then fold the edges in. Wrap around the present and tape.
- Tie another piece of tulle around the present.
- Tie the gift tag to the knot of the tulle, then tie the gift tag to it.
- Add a couple more pieces of tulle, tying them in a knot, then cut off the ends so they’re all even.
You can find the Once Upon a Northpole Christmas with a Find Me Santa Snowflake, along with other >Hallmark Northpole Gifts at Walmart. I found a whole aisle of fun gifts in the Christmas section.
Also, check out the card and gift wrap section for the wrapping paper and tulle. These items are based on Hallmark’s new >Christmas movie on sale now!
Leave a Reply