This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
I’m an introvert through and through. Crowds make me nervous, meeting new people gives me anxiety and constant talking is exhausting. That must be why I’m exhausted because my kids talk ALL THE TIME! I love them and love that they want to talk to me…but I need some time to myself! When I get some alone time, I like to make myself a treat that I don’t have to share like this Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie made with Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt!
I would love to sit around and eat a cheesecake or gallon of ice cream all by myself…but after having three kids, it’s just not in the cards for me anymore. And honestly, with a treat option like this…I don’t think I’ll miss either too much! It’s a lighter version of ice cream and cheesecake combined. It’s FABULOUS and takes about 5 minutes to make!!!
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 c 2% milk
- 1 5.3 oz container of Müller® Raspberry Chocolate Chip Yogurt
- 1 Tbs. chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbs. 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1 c. frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender on the smoothie setting and blend.
- Garnish with more syrup and fresh raspberries, if desired.
You can find Müller® Ice Cream Inspired Yogurt at Walmart in the yogurt section. I got to go to the demo last week and taste all the new flavors and they’re wonderful! They’re only 190-210 calories and have less sugar than most other yogurts. Just the right amount of wrong. You can go ahead and indulge in this dessert yogurt because you deserve it!! Other Müller® yogurts are also on rollback this week for only $0.88, so give those a try, too!
Love Muller? Visit www.Mullerquaker.com to sign up on for their mailing list and receive the latest news and offers. As a thank you, you’ll also get a coupon to use toward your next purchase!
Me Time is essential to my mental health and I’m not being dramatic at all. I NEED it! As a mom, it’s pretty much impossible to get alone time, but I have some tips to sneak in a little time (besides hiding in the bathroom…we’ve all been there). I have 3 kids between the ages of 1 month and 6 years…so I’m pretty much a pro. Even if it’s as little as 20 minutes a day, it makes all the difference in my attitude!
- If your kids are still napping, don’t rush to get things done. Rest a few minutes by indulging in a magazine and your favorite treat!
- If your kids are too old for naps, encourage some alone time for them in their rooms. They’ll survive if they don’t spend every waking moment with you…I promise!
- Sometimes quiet time is all you need. Try keeping your kids busy with quiet activities like drawing or educational apps on your tablet. They might be in the same room as you, but at least it’s quiet!
- Keep kids separated sometimes. My kids are best friends…but will break out in a fight within 5 minutes of playing with each other. Sometimes I make each kid do separate activities for some darn peace.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help from your spouse, families or friends. I usually reserve babysitters for date night, but I would love to just go shopping by myself one day, too!
- And finally…I found that the best way to get some quiet time is to give your kids the attention they need. I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but my kids behave better on days that I pay better attention and spend time with them. Kids need alone time, too…when they’re ready to be alone, you’ll be ready too 🙂
What tips do you have for getting alone time? What are some of your favorite things to do when you get alone time?
If you like this smoothie, try out my Coconut Almond Chocolate Shake and my Pineapple Mango Smoothie!
Yum! Their new yogurt is SO GOOD. I will definitely have to try these smoothies!
Man-oh-man, does this ever look delish! Stopping by from SITS Pin-teresting Link-up and pinning to Pinterest!
Carolyn West says
You had me at raspberry cheesecake. What a fabulous looking drink. #client
i won’t be happy until I try one of these!
How many smoothies does this recipe make
It makes one LARGE smoothie (I had mine for breakfast), so you can definitely make one to share 🙂
Adelina Priddis says
I’ve been meaning to try the Muller yogurts for awhile now…you just sold me more! Now the debate..do I pin this to my beverages or cheesecake board?!
Oh, try them! I love the fruit on top line too…sooo yummy!
This smoothie looks delicious. I bet the cream cheese makes it super creamy and thick.
We have recently started a food sharing site and would love for you to submit this recipe.
Ronald Gagnon says
We love smoothies..chocolate and raspberries..but the compilation plus the addition of cream cheese brings this to much more than just a treat level..thank you
Thank you! This is definitely tasty!