This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
It’s a week until Halloween and I haven’t even started on my kids’ costumes and I’m feeling a little bit overwhelmed. You might see me scrounging around the dollar bins for leftover costumes the day before because I’ve never been great at sewing. I’m good at paper and I’m good at making food delicious. Too bad I can’t translate that into costume creation…it could be really messy. I’m glad that in my crazy busy life, some things are just easy…like creating these Chocolate Pumpkin Snack Packs.
These are the perfect treat for a Halloween or Thanksgiving party and they look really cute with my Pumpkin toppers! I used my Silhouette Cameo, which made it a breeze to cut these out. You can also use scissors and glue or tape them to a toothpick.
Download the FREE Printable HERE (and leave a comment letting me know how you like them)
Chocolate Pumpkin Snack Packs
- 2 chocolate snack packs
- 2 vanilla snack packs
- 4 Tbs pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of cloves
- whipped cream
- granola optional
- Empty out vanilla snack packs in a small bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate pudding.
- Empty chocolate snack packs into another small bowl and refrigerate.
- Rinse out snack packs with water and let dry.
- Once pudding is chilled, layer pumpkin mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Top off with whipped cream and garnish with granola.
You can find the chocolate and vanilla flavored Snack Packs at Walmart (usually in the baking aisle). They also have other fun flavors!