This Apple Cranberry Lettuce Wrap Recipe is so delicious and healthy. It’s perfect for a healthy party side and hearty enough for a meal.
It’s after Christmas…which means I need to get my diet back on track. I actually LOVE salads and healthy food, so it’s not too hard to do…especially when I have this Apple Cranberry Lettuce Wrap Recipe up my sleeve! Along with my Printable Workout Calendar, I should be able to get in the swing of a healthier lifestyle.
I like lettuce wraps because they’re great for entertaining. They’re easy to portion out and people can just grab them and eat them up! You can also serve this without the iceberg lettuce wrap, but I really love how it adds a nice texture to the salad.
Apple Cranberry Lettuce Wraps
For the Wraps
- 1 chicken breast grilled
- 1/2 c. acini di pepe pasta uncooked
- 1 c. romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 apple diced
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 2 Tbs. sliced almonds
- 3 Tbs. light feta cheese
- 6 iceberg lettuce leafs
For the Dressing
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil Mayo
- 1/4 c. Lite Raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook acini di pepe pasta according to instructions. Once it's cooked, drain, then drizzle with a little vinaigrette dressing and let cool (I cooled mine in the refrigerator for about an hour).
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients, then cool in the refrigerator until it is time to assemble the salad.
- Combine the wrap ingredients, except for the iceberg lettuce, then mix in dressing until combined.
- Cut the iceberg lettuce so there are no leafy parts. Add the salad to the lettuce wrap, then serve!
Eating healthy is actually way easier than I think it is. There’s no reason to make it complicated…just keep lots of veggies and fruits on hand and you can turn it into something amazing…just like this Apple Cranberry Lettuce Wrap Recipe! What will you be doing to stay healthy this year?
Check out these other Healthy Family Meals from some creative foodies!
- Creamy Garlic Parmesan Zoodles from Mom Endeavors
- Tomato & Jalapeño Tuna Stuffed Avocados from See Vanessa Craft
- Baked Spaghetti from Spaceships & Laser Beams
- Paleo Cincinnati Chili from Play Party Plan
- Dragonfruit Smoothie Bowls from Happiness is Homemade
- Chicken Cranberry Lettuce Wraps from Printable Crush
- Thai Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce from Ashlee Marie
- Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili from A Night Owl Blog
- Easy Baked Shrimp Foil Packets from See Vanessa Craft
- One Pan Chicken Cacciatore from Happiness is Homemade
- Paleo Almond Chicken from Play Party Plan
- Fresh Nectarine Salad Recipe from Printable Crush
- Lemon Herb Salmon from Ashlee Marie
- Southwest Tortilla Salad from A Night Owl Blog
- One Pan Salmon & Vegetables from Mom Endeavors