This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
I come from a family of HUGE basketball fans. I grew up watching my older brother play. While I’m only 5’5″ and didn’t get the basketball genes, I was able to cheer him on as a cheerleader my freshman year! My family still has a great love for the sport and I married a fan, too. My husband doesn’t care to watch most sports, but he loves basketball! To enjoy the games this March, I made some Bacon Cream Cheese Dip and FREE Basketball Snack Printables. Because I love you guys, you’re getting a two-fer with this post…FREE Printables AND a yummy recipe!!
I’m in love with these cute printables. I put them together within minutes with my Silhouette, but you can create them without a fancy cutting machine, too 🙂
To make these, you’ll need:
- My FREE Printables, for personal use only
- Heavy card stock
- Silhouette Cameo or scissors
- Black Vinyl (or a black sharpie…whatever is easier!)
- Cellophane bags (3.5″ across)
- Glue Gun
- First, download and unzip the file. Next, you’ll print and cut it out. If you do not have a Silhouette, make a hole in the middle of the printable with an Xacto Knife, then cut it out with scissors.
- Next, fold the printable at the black line.
- Fill the cellophane bag with the orange treat of your choice (I used new Cheez-It Crunch’d and Cheez-It Grooves)
- Fold the bag at the top and staple it shut.
- Hold the bag in place with some tape.
- Add the black vinyl basketball lines or draw them on with a sharpie.
- Hot glue the edge of the printable, then fold it closed.
The Bacon Cream Cheese Dip is TO DIE FOR people and it pairs perfectly with these Cheez-It snacks.
Bacon Cream Cheese Dip
- 6 Slices Center Cut Bacon
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. sour cream
- 3 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium heat.
- Add bacon to pan and cook until crispy (about 6-8 minutes).
- While bacon is cooking, combine other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on high until cream cheese is creamy.
- Add bacon to the bowl and stir with a spatula.
- You may serve it right away or store it in the refrigerator for the party!
Find these babies at your local Walmart and then go to the Most Valuable Cheese Contest to vote on your favorite flavors and/or varieties for a chance and win $10,000!
Basketball is the one sport that I don’t get bored watching…so I won’t mind having the party over at my house. Plus, it brings back memories of watching my brothers play. You wouldn’t guess it by looking at me…but I can get pretty riled up watching the game! Good times, good times…
How will you prepare for the big games? Lots of snacks and printables? Hanging out with friends?