The other day I asked my husband if he wanted bacon on his sandwich and he said, “Why wouldn’t I want bacon?” A guy after my own heart…which is why I decided to make bite size bacon treats. These seriously are a treat…I love the salty bacon with the sweet cranberries…it’s such a great combination! I created these for my Easter Hors D’oeuvres Party and they taste and look fabulous!
Bacon Cranberry Chicken Wraps
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Around 20 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, dried cranberries, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Cut chicken breast tenders in half so they are really thin. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture and set it in toward the end of the chicken
- Roll up chicken and wrap bacon around the bites. Use a toothpick to keep it in place.
- Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes and let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
It’s pretty painless, right? You can whip up a ton of these really fast!
And they look perfect with my Easter Printables 😉
Be sure to check out the rest of the party! Enjoy!
Linked up on:
Bacon makes everything better (at least that’s what the Miles family says)!