I originally shared this cute 3D Circle Garland Tutorial on Tatertots and Jello. Jen has a new scrapbook line through American Crafts called the Home + Made collection from Pebbles in my Pocket and it is simply amazing! You will probably be seeing more of the collection on the blog (like the toppers for my Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches, for example).
What you’ll need:
- Homemade 12X12 Paper Pad
- 2″ Circle Hole Punch
- Glue Gun
- Bakers Twine
Optional (but kind of necessary because they’re so cute!):
- Gold Metal Clips
- Chalkboard Labels
- Cream and Gold Striped Paper
- Permanent white chalkboard marker
- Choose your favorite pages from the Paper Pad and cut out six circles of each page (I used eight pages to make eight pieces of the garland).
- Fold each circle in half with the design sides facing each other.
- Hot glue the white side of one circle to another one.
- Repeat gluing until you have six pieces glued together.
- Once you have made all your 3D circles, hot glue some bakers twine to the crease in one of the circles and repeat for each circle.
To make the cute cards, just cut out a piece of the scrapbook paper to 2.5″x3.5″ and stick the chalkboard sticker to the front. Write a cute note with a chalkboard marker and attach it to the garland with the gold clips. Easiest party decor ever, right?
I can’t wait to try out more paper crafts from Jen’s new Home Made Collection! OH, the possibilities!
In other news, I have some really exciting things happening for Strawberry Mommycakes…check back for details!
Leave a Reply