I love all these Creative Fall SVG File Project Ideas to celebrate FALL! We’ve created wreaths, mantel decor, candle wraps and more!
I LOVE fall but living in the desert where it is still in the high 90’s till the end of October, I have to dream about the leaves changing colors, the crisp coolness in the air, and wearing cute sweaters! Although it is super hot outside I still like to make the inside of my house fell like fall by making pumpkin bread, putting on my new fall boots and putting up all my fall decorations!
My Cricut has become my best friend and I have been busy creating everything and anything that feels fall*ish! Today I am sharing a few new fall SVG projects that I have created along with 8 other adorable fall SVG cut files from my favorite bloggers to inspire you for fall!
I’ve included 4 different flower designs (that loopy one has me swooning), 1 accent flower (place it under the rolled up felt flower for a really beautiful effect), and 9 leaf designs. Of course, you can always purchase the 3D Flowers in my shop if you only need those 🙂
Creative Fall SVG File Project Ideas
- Fall Wreath Felt Cricut Project at Printable Crush
- Fall Leaf Candle Wraps at Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Thankful Table Settings at Persia Lou
- Felt Roses using your Cricut Maker at Printable Crush
- DIY Autumn Sign at Lemon Thistle
- “Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart” SVG Cut File at Happiness is Homemade
- DIY Fall Mantel with Fall Art Cut Files at 100 Directions
- Easy Low Sew Napkins at Sew What Alicia
- Fall Leaf Garland at Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Count Your Blessings Wall Art at Liz on Call
Remember, this set is only available for October, then you have to purchase the files individually (if they’re available at all). You’ll save big time with this bundle!
You may also like my favorite fall crafts and printables!