This Printable Jellyfish Kid Craft is simply ADORABLE, and your kids will love creating their own jellyfish!
I came across some cute kid craft ideas in a craft store, and I LOVED the jellyfish craft. I didn’t care for the price of something my kids were going to throw away two seconds later, so I decided to create my own Printable Jellyfish Kid Craft! These are adorable and great for kids ages 3 to 10. I used my new Cricut Explore Air™ to cut out all the pieces of this craft! It is now my favorite thing!
To make this Printable Jellyfish Kid Craft, you’ll need:
- Free Printable (download below), for personal use only
- Cricut Explore Air™ (optional, but SO worth saving the time!)
- White card stock
- Glue Sticks
- Crepe Streamers
- If you do not have a Cricut Explore Air™, just print out the printables onto card stock and let your kids cut out the pieces.
- If you do have a Cricut Explore Air™, Create a new file, then upload the PNG file in Cricut Design Space™.
- Select on PNG file, then make sure it is in the top left corner of the document and that the size is 8 inches tall (you’ll be able to change this under EDIT).
- Select GO, print off your file, then load your image onto the Cricut Mat.
- Press the load button (the arrows), set your dial to Card Stock (mine is the highest setting), and once the C button starts blinking, click that. Repeat for each PNG file.
- Now cut your crepe paper to be about 6 inches long and cut each piece in half. Watch the video below to see how I did this quickly.
- Have your kids glue the crepe paper to the back of the jellyfish “body,” across the bottom of the printable.
- Now have your children pick out the eyes, mouth, or mustache to go on the jellyfish and glue them to the front! Feel free to mix and match!
When I made this Jellyfish Kid Craft with my kids, I cut out all the elements (eyes, mouths, etc. ) on my Cricut Explore Air™, then had them cut the body and crepe paper themselves. This made it so the task wasn’t too tedious for them, but kept them busy for about 45 minutes!
I love the way these turned out and I CAN NOT WAIT to create more with this baby!
Download the PDF File:
Download the PNG Cut Files:
If you have a PC, make sure you UNZIP the PNG files before you try to open them.
If you liked this post, you’ll love these:
Finding Dory Printable Gift Boxes
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a little commission off of your purchases from my link, with no extra charge to you! Cricut was also generous enough to send me the Cricut Explore Air™ Machine + EVERYTHING Starter Set for this post!