This is a recipe that my mom always made growing up and it’s still one of my favorite things to eat. She came to the rescue for our early Fourth of July Party and made these for me 🙂 It’s a nice way to lighten up red mean. I love eating it with cherry tomatoes, pineapple and bell pepper. You can also add mushrooms and zuchinni, and much more!
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs sirloin
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame seed oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper can be used if you want to spice it up
- 2 c fresh pineapple, cut in 1" squares
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut in 1" squares
- 2 c cherry tomatoes
- Cut sirloin in 3/4" strips or 3" cubes and marinate at least 3 hours. Before meat is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for about 10 minutes.
- Once meat is done marinating, assemble kabobs. You can drizzle leftover sauce over kabobs before placing them on the grill. Grill until they reach desired temperature (about 15 minutes for medium rare on my grill).
Check out the rest of the meal plan: