To make these, you will need:
- Party hat template
- Ribbon or tulle
- Pom poms
- Hot glue gun
- Cut out party hat printable
- Turn over and put a spot of glue in at the end of the party hat. Place tulle over the glue.
- Fold the fabric over and let glue dry.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you reach the end of the hat. Leave enough fabric at the end.
- Turn over.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for the front with a different color fabric.
- (Sorry, no pictures for this part…couldn’t work it with the camera!) Bend the template into a cone and glue the tab to the back of the party hat (make sure the tab isn’t visible.)
- Glue the pom pom to the top of the hat.
Aaaand, we done. Pretty painless, right? Be sure to check out the rest of my Witch’s Brew Party for more Halloween party ideas!
Linked up to: