I’m going to go ahead and say this…you NEED to start designing your printables in Adobe Illustrator.
It is the best program to use. PERIOD. Now that that’s out of the way…you need to learn how to use it with the Printable Crush Course.
It used to take me HOURS to design printables. Now, I whip them up in minutes for my blog, Strawberry Mommycakes.
I am a self-taught graphic designer. I got the design bug when I created a user manual for my work. I used Adobe Illustrator, and I just KNEW I had found my calling.
It took me YEARS to get efficient…but it doesn’t have to take that long for you. This course is specially catered to designing PRINTABLES in Adobe Illustrator.
Whether you want to create printables for your blog, to sell in your online shop or for your home parties, this course will teach you what you need to know to start designing RIGHT AWAY.
What you’ll Learn
- Create a Document
- How to work with colors and create your own color palettes
- Create Amazing Word Art using the font tools
- How to create, combine and work with Shapes using multiple tools
- Learn to work with the Pen Tool
- Create Seamless Patterns using the pattern tool
- Create Cupcake Toppers and Gift Tags from Scratch
Who is this Course For?
Anyone who wants to design printables without any knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. If you are any of these people, this course is for you!
- A blogger who wants to create printables for your blog posts
- A party planner that wants custom designs for your clients
- A stay-at-home parent who likes to create fabulous gifts for your kids and their friends
- A hopeful entrepreneur with an eye for design
Anyone that wants to learn the basic skills in Illustrator
This class is not for you if you are mostly proficient in Illustrator. This is a course for Beginners, so if you have previously taken classes for Illustrator that have worked for you, this course will be too basic.
The Perfect Course for Beginners
This course is everything I wish I had when I was learning graphic design. Every class I took was SO DANG LONG. I had to sort through hours of video to get to the tutorial I needed. And then it wasn’t really what I needed.
I designed these videos so you can quickly go back to the dashboard and get a refresher of the content when you need to. No sorting. No fluff.
As much as I like talking about myself or anything really, I want you to learn to design printables FAST so you can start blogging, selling and creating!
A Community of Designers
Not only will you learn how to design your own printables, but you’ll also join a community of budding designers! You’ll gain access to a SECRET Facebook group where we will all share, promote and encourage each other.
The best part? You get lifetime access to all these fantastic features for just $97 (price goes up April 11th to $127)!
What do I need to get started?
- You MUST have Adobe Illustrator. I go into great detail why you need it on my blog. You can do a FREE 30-day trial here when you start the course.
Do I need to be artistic to design printables?
- While it couldn’t HURT, you don’t need to know how to draw or paint to design in Illustrator. Art is very arbitrary, so if you have any sort of imagination at all, YOU CAN DO THIS!
Will this course go on sale?
- This price will never go lower than $127. My reasoning? I get mad when I buy something, and it goes on sale the next week. Not cool. However, the price has the potential to go up, so make sure you act fast!
Terms of Service
Redistribution or sharing of any of the course material is prohibited. That includes all videos, e-books, manuals, and worksheets.
Please do not share memberships. I need to feed my 3 kids (and one of them NEVER STOPS eating!) Any violators of this policy will have membership revoked immediately.
There are NO REFUNDS of this product because it is a digital product. Contact me if you have any questions before purchasing.