My daughter gets on the bus at 7…in the morning…before the sun is up. Some days it’s EXCRUCIATINGLY painful to get up and get her ready for school (especially since I’m up every 2 hours with Baby Beau). Can you tell I’m not a morning person? That’s why I have to get everything ready for school the night before…otherwise it’s a mad dash to get out the door. This Sweeter than Honey Treat Box Printable is a great make-ahead container for my daughter’s daily snack…plus it makes her feel special that I made something just for her!
I filled these treat boxes up with new Honey Maid Go Bites. My kids love them and they’re a great source of whole grains and protein! Did you know only 1% of kids get their recommended amount of whole grains in their diets? These have 15% of the recommended value for whole grains and protein and don’t contain any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or colors. Plus, they’re filled with vanilla or chocolate and easy to grab on the go, so you can’t go wrong there!
To make these Treat box printables, you’ll need:
- My FREE Printables (for personal use only)
- Cover Stock
- Xacto Knife
- Score Board (optional, but I highly recommend)
- Glue gun
- First, print and cut out the printable. Don’t forget the holes for the ribbon (use an Xacto Knife for that)!
- Use a score board to fold all the yellow lines.
- Place hot glue along the long white tab.
- Hold the white tab in place on the inside of the box.
- Place hot glue on the bottom tab.
- Hold in place until the glue is cool.
- Fold the side tabs inward.
- Pull ribbon through the holes in the front.
- Tie it in place with a cute little bow!
I’ve also included some gift tags in case you don’t want to make the box…but the box is SOOOO darling, how could you do anything else…right?
What are some of your tips for snacking on the go?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.