The biggest reason I love Christmas decorations is because you can add as much bling and sparkle as you want. The more the merrier…which is why I LOOOOVE these Sparkly HTV Stocking Gift Tags. They make me way too happy…especially since it took no time to put together. It takes seconds to put these together if you have a silhouette. Keep reading to see how you can win a $100 gift card to Expressions Vinyl so you can make like 1000’s of these gift tags if you want to!
I of course had to buy glitter wrapping paper this year…there’s glitter EVERYWHERE, people. I just don’t care. This is the one time of year when it’s okay to leave the sparkly goodness all over the house. But, who are we kidding? My house is always covered in glitter.
To make these, you’ll need fabric gift tags that you get at any craft store, Red Holographic HTV Material and Scissors or a Silhouette. I’ve provided these files in PDF so you can trace them or SVG so you can cut them out on your Silhouette. If you would like to make a letter tag like I did, just use your favorite font (I used the BEBAS NEUE font).
Making these is so simple. I was going to post a picture tutorial…but there are literally three simple steps. Cut them out, take of the adhesive on the HTV, iron it on the tag and tie it to your present!
I love simple touches on presents like the snowflake ribbon and fabric tags…and adding a big ol’ pretty bow.
Over at the Expressions Vinyl Facebook Page they are having a rock your stockings contest! People can upload a picture of a stocking they fancied up using vinyl! And they asked some of their favorite bloggers to get the ball rolling with some fun ideas! (You can enter to win a gift card–but I also have a gift card for $100 to Expressions Vinyl at the bottom of this post! )
1. Faux wool sock from Fynes Design
2. Personalized stockings from Maybe I will
3. Gift card holder from 733 blog
4. Customized stocking from Artsy Fartsy mama
5. Stocking tag from Strawberry Mommy Cakes
6. Stocking pillow from One Krieger chick
7. Stocking shirt from Pitter and Glink
8. Stocking banner by Sugar Bee crafts
9. Boy Scout stocking from mm scrap shoppe
10. No sew from Holy craft
11. Personalized Pajamas from Ginger snap crafts
12. Diy Stockings from Mabey she made it
13. Stocking with car from Kiki Comin
14.Personalized stockings from Craftily ever after
15. Burlap Joy stocking from A girl and a glue gun
16. stocking placecard from Crafting in the rain
17. Scandinavian inspired stocking from Tried and true
18. cute stocking from Flamingo Toes
Make sure to enter to win $100 gift card to Expressions Vinyl! Good Luck!