These Printable Easter Bunny Napkin Holders are the CUTEST! Kids would love these for their Easter Place Settings!
I put Bunny ears on pretty much every printable I make for Easter. I think they’re worth the extra work of cutting them out (or if you have a Silhouette Cameo, it’s no work at all!) These are seriously the cutest napkin holders…I can’t stand it! Plus, the pom pom makes these Easter Bunny Napkin Holders even more adorable, if you can believe it.
To make these printable wrappers, you’ll need:
- Free Printable, for personal use only (download links below)
- White card stock
- Scissors or Silhouette Cameo
- Clear Tape
- Paper Napkins
- Plastic Utensils
Instructions for Easter Bunny Napkin Holders
- Download the printables, then cut them out with scissors or a cameo.
- Place the plastic utensils on the end of the paper napkin and roll them up. Make sure the bottom of the napkin is folded in.
- Wrap the bunny napkin holder around the napkin and trim if necessary, then tap in place on the back of the napkin.
- You can leave the ears down, or fold them up.
To make the poms, I use a Pom Pom Maker. I use my pom pom maker all the time, like for my son’s Lumberjack Birthday Party. I’ll be posting a video tutorial later this week, but the pom pom maker has instructions on it. For these, make sure when you tie around the pom, you only cut off one side of the string and wrap it around the napkin before you put the napkin holder on. I also added a Paper Straw to the holder, which I think is a cute touch!
If you liked these Easter Bunny Napkin Holders, check out my other Easter Printables!
Note: This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a little commission off of your purchases from my link, with no extra charge to you!