As I mentioned last week, Fall is my very favorite season! Even though it’s still hotter than Hades here, I’m still getting my fill of Pumpkin Spice everything and I’m creating my share of Fall Printables. Even though I didn’t get to design anything in this Fall Printable Bundle, I had to share this with you guys because it is an AMAZING deal!
WANT TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT EVERYTHING INCLUDED?
I thought so! I am seriously obsessed with this whole dang bundle. Just wait until you see all of this festive, fall cuteness…
1. The Gratitude Collection: Calligraphy Art Prints, Cards + Tags by The TomKat Studio – A collection of printable designs with sentiments of thanks and gratitude. Perfect for the Thanksgiving season and all year long! Each design comes in 3 different colors: chalkboard with white writing, white with black writing, kraft with white writing.
4. An Intentional Fall: Making Memories That Last E-book by Faith Filled Parenting– Are you tired of the fall season slipping by before you really were able to enjoy it? This e-book, An Intentional Fall: Making Memories That Last, is going to help you have the fall season of your dreams. The plan is to use the ebook to give you ideas on fall activities you can do as a family around town, at home, and of course, some crafty inspiration as well. Each activity has connection ideas and photo opportunities to make this a fall to remember.
5. Kid’s Reading Tracker by Andrea’s Notebook– The Reading Enrichment Kit is perfect for grade school aged kids of all reading abilities. There are 10 separate projects in this kit that encourage reading. From comprehension activities to reading incentives and even a bookmark coloring project and an around the world reading passport.
6. Get Organized Budget Power Pack by If you struggle with getting (and staying) organized, this is the perfect pack to get you on track. With weekly checklists, an end of the year 2016 and full 2017 calendar, and a strong emphasis on budgeting in over 30 pages with cute designs, you won’t have any more excuses. You can do it!
7. The Ultimate Printable Menu and Meal Planner by It’s 3pm and you have no idea what’s for dinner! Your day just went from delightful to stressed. Take control and tackle your weekly and monthly menus by creating your own Easy Meal and Menu Planner Binder with these easy to print forms.
8. Fall Fitness Tracker by Wellness and Workouts– With a theme of thanksgiving and gratitude, this printable planner helps you track all things fitness from what you eat, to your exercise, as well as ways to improve your mental and emotional health.
9. Babysitter In A Bag by Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading – Learning is fun with this beginning reader fall activity pack! Over 40 pages of activities … make a scarecrow and pilgrims while helping practice cutting and pasting skills. Have fun with fall themed color by letter and color by sight words! Enjoy a few minutes of quiet time while the little people in your life enjoy these activities, OR, have fun helping them complete the activities with them!
12. The Organized Family Starter Kit by If you have ever wished you could be more organized and keep all that important information in one place, then you need the Organized Family Starter Kit. This kit has 47 bright and happy printable pages that will lighten your mood and help organize your home. Make the organizers reusable by putting them in page protectors in a binder or laminate them and use dry or wet erase pens.
14. Trick Or Treat Halloween Party Pack by Trick or treat, candy is sweet, print out something for Halloween that’s really neat! Make your Halloween party a little extraordinary with our Trick or Treat printable party pack. Orange and black stripes, polka dots, candy corn and diamonds mingle to make spooky do-it-yourself décor for any celebration or just a few extra special touches for treat bags.
15. Blood Bar by Create this chilling BLOOD BAR and enjoy a little Vampire Mixology at your Halloween or Twilight party. The bar features official-looking beverage dispensers — or rather “Blood Vessels” from the Transylvanian Blood Bank — displayed alongside fabulous recipe cards to help guests mix up one of three signature Vampire Cocktails.
16. “Boo” Party Printables by uper cute “Boo” Halloween party printable pack to decorate an awesome “not scary” Halloween party for your kids! The collection includes: party invitations, party circles, drink flags, tented cards, party labels, napkin rings, water bottle labels, and favor tags. These are just plain fab-BOO-lous!
17. Festive Treat Bag Toppers by These sweet favor bag toppers are the perfect way to dress up Halloween goodies! With two different styles, you have what you need for perfect classroom party favors, gifts for office friends or trick-or-treaters. Just print, trim and attach them to a 4” cellophane bag for an easy way to dress up Halloween treats!
18. Thank You Cards by Creating a daily habit of recognizing the blessings in your life is simple with these gorgeous printable gratitude journal covers! Easily create gorgeous gratitude journals for your whole family with 4 fun and trendy cover designs. Simply print and adhere your cover choice onto a 5″x 7″ notebook. Quickly record 3-5 things you’re grateful for every day as you jump start your writing with the included 90 bonus writing prompts.
20. Thanksgiving Place Setting Packs by Want to spice up your party throwing skills? All you need is this printable and you have a plate topper, place mat and name card for each guest in two lovely designs to choose from. Simply print as many as you need onto card-stock and instantly you have yourself a glam party. Also included in this kit are beautiful Thanksgiving themed note cards. These note cards serve many purposes. Put them in a frame, on the top of a thanksgiving plate or write a note on the back and send them around the world. You will never need to buy a thank you note again with these.
21. DIY Spice Jar Labels by “If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.”- Steve Maraboli. Nothing turns a tough day around quite like counting your blessings. It’s hard to feel sad about your life when you’re focusing on how grateful you are for someone else. This kit was created for you to have more gratitude in your life and share that gratitude with those you love.
23. Thanksgiving Holiday Kit by This set includes everything you need to make your Thanksgiving holiday gorgeous in a cinch! With this set, you will receive beautiful 5×7 Thanksgiving dinner invitations with a watercolor fall leaves border and matching tent place cards for your guest’s names at the dinner table and to label the food in the buffet line. To top it off, this set also includes two gorgeous 8×10 autumn prints to beautifully decorate your home this Thanksgiving and for all of the fall season!
24. Halloween Boo-levard: Kid Friendly DIY Crafts by These fall prints are perfect for welcoming the crisp autumn season into your home by displaying on a mantle or shelf. Simply print and frame! Included in this 3-pack are classic sayings “Gather”, “Hello Fall”, and “Thankful Grateful and Blessed”.
26. Thanksgiving Felt Pattern & Madlib by Year of Sporty Dates! With 12 fantastically pre-planned sport-themed dates (one for each month of the year!), you will never run out of ideas to add some fun and activity to your relationship!
Here is how to get your hands on this amazing kit for FREE! Once you purchase our Favorite Fall Must-Haves Bundle, send an email to our amazing Diva Ferren at email@example.com. Include your digital receipt or proof of purchase and we will send the kit directly to you for free!
See?! Told ya! EVERYTHING you could ever want or need this fall! Buy now and save BIG! This bundle has a value of well over $200 but you can get it all for just $15 – $20!
Remember the price goes up tomorrow and this is only a 3-day sale!
What are you waiting for?! RUN, don’t walk!
Put a little hustle in your step and get on it, because the price jumps up tomorrow and it’s ONLY AVAILABLE FOR TWO MORE DAYS! Hurry!!!