I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.
Many of you are probably going to become Basketball Game widows this month…so I have a yummy Butterfinger Cup Dessert to hold you over. Chocolate Yummy is one of my very favorite desserts and this version did not disappoint. The new Butterfinger Cups are amazing and my #NewFavorites…seriously, head over to Wal-Mart now and give these a try, and then stick them in this chocolate yummy! You’ll thank me.
Chocolate Yummy typically has a flaky crust and is layered with a cream cheese mixture, chocolate pudding and cool whip. I love making this for crowds because it’s easy and it feeds a lot. Although, I RARELY have any left over…which is probably a good thing.
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1 c. flour
- 1 c. pecans
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. cool whip
- 1 3.9 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 3.9 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 2 butterfinger peanut butter cups
- cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut butter into flour. Once combined, add pecans. Mix with your fingers, then press against the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then let cool completely.
- Whip cream cheese and peanut butter together in a mixer. Add powdered sugar and 1 c. cool whip.
- Add mixture to the cooled crust. I drop a few dollops in at a time and smooth over with a rubber spatula.
- Be careful because the crust is delicate.
- Mix together chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding and milk until the mixture is thickened. Beat in mashed pieces of butterfinger cups.
- Smooth mixture over the peanut butter layer.
- Top with cool whip.
- Top it off with some butterfinger cup pieces. Use as much or as little as you like.
- Chill in refrigerator for a couple hours and serve!
This dessert would be the perfect end to my Chicken Wing trio I posted yesterday. Try both these recipes for a definite crowd pleaser!
What teams are you rooting for this month?