Download these FREE Printable Christmas Hand Lettering Practice Sheets will help you create the perfect hand-lettered artwork this holiday season!
I’m so excited to share these FREE Printable Christmas Hand Lettering Practice Sheets today! Not only do you get this free download, I’ve also teamed up with some of my favorite hand lettering bloggers to bring you eight amazing practice sheets and tutorials. Read through the post to get the links.
Hand lettering is a great way to practice your hand writing skills, and prepare you for something more advanced, like brush lettering (by the way…once you get to that point, I HIGHLY recommend getting Random Olives Brush Lettering Practice Guide).
The first thing you do is outline the the words with a thing marker. Next, you’ll thicken each down stroke. You’ll need to keep the downstrokes as close to the same size as possible. One page has the handwriting by itself and the handwriting with the thickend downstroke. The other page you’ll be working without the lines and I’ve added a pretty swash for embellishment.
Download the FREE Printable Christmas Hand Lettering Practice Sheets:
A Hand Lettered Holiday Blog Hop
I hope you enjoyed this hand lettering tutorial. Don’t forget to pop over and check out all the other awesome hand lettering tutorials and worksheets from my blogging friends!
- Holiday Montage: How to Do Doodle Lettering on Photos by Dawn Nicole Designs
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Practice Sheets by Printable Crush
- Noel Practice Sheets by Lemon Thistle
- O Come Let us Adore Him Lettering Tutorial by One Artsy Mama
- Happy Holidays Brush Lettering Worksheet by Brittany Luiz
- Joy to the World Printable + Practice Sheet by Liz on Call
- Be Merry & Eats Lots of Cake Brush Lettering Worksheet by Random Olive
- ‘Tis the time to be Jolly Lettering Tutorial by Inkstruck Studio
- All is Calm, All is Bright Snowglobe Lettering Tutorial by Here Comes the Sun
- Gift Tag Printables by Persia Lou
- Comfort and Joy Printable by Kleinworth & Co.
If you liked this, check out these posts: