It’s getting closer to Christmas and my bundle of joy is supposed to be here any day now…so that means LOTS and LOTS of family visits. My family and my husband’s family love having game night when the kids are hopefully tucked in bed. It wouldn’t be game night without some tasty snacks! One of our favorite snacks is Artichoke Dip. It takes minutes to make and only requires 4 ingredients! Serve it with crackers or pita chips and you’re good to go for a fun-filled family night!
Before my husband and I had kids and before Pinterest existed, I used to buy artichoke dip all the time. Seriously, like once a week. It was a big splurge on our little budget and now I wish I had this recipe…it would have saved me like $10 a week….Okay, maybe not EVERY week, but it was quite a bit.
All you need to make this yummy appetizer is Kraft Mayo, canned artichoke hearts, garlic and parmesan cheese! Simply chop up a 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts and one garlic clove, mix together with 1 c. Kraft Mayo and 1 c. Parmesan cheese, then bake in a 9″ pie pan at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes (or until it browns).
Also, check out check out the Cooking Up Good website for more food inspiration! Not only does it have recipes but you can enter sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! If you’re looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!
I got all the ingredients at my local Walmart. While you’re there, pick up some fun games! A few of my favorites are:
- The Game of Things- This is my absolute favorite game to play with family…we still laugh at some of the legendary responses people have to the game of things questions!
- Pit- This game is fun on its own, but we do a thing where we have to use voices to shout out the numbers…our favorite it “The Count”…trust me, it’s a blast!
- Wits & Wagers- Trivia for people who are bad a trivia…like me
- Zero- Okay, this game makes me feel dumb because it’s another trivia game…but it’s really fun, I swear!
- Apples to Apples- A classic…and with my family it’s a riot! We’re still laughing about the time we got a card that says “Things that are Fuzzy” and my card was “Fuzz”…I won that round in case you didn’t guess.
What are some of your favorite games and snacks for game night?