This Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream Pie Recipe is irresistible and so incredibly easy to make! You only need 4 ingredients to make this ice cream pie!
A couple we hung out with in college introduced us to this Ice Cream Pie Recipe. I was so skeptical when I saw the way they made it because how could something SO simple be so dang delicious? Well, friends…it can be delicious and it is! The combination of the cookie crust, ice cream, macadamia, and chocolate is perfection!
Our friends said they had this in Hawaii. If you’ve been there, they use macadamia nuts for everything and it’s awesome. We never found this pie when we went there, but it’s okay because we can make it at home in a few minutes. The one caveat is that if you’re on a diet, you will ruin it with this. I might know from experience. It tastes a lot like a Häagen-Dazs bar, but better because of the crust.
Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream Pie Recipe:
- 1 1/2 qt. Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Oreo Cookie Crust
- 3/4 c. chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 3/4 bottle Chocolate Magic Shell
- Chocolate Syrup or Hot Fudge (optional)
- Soften ice cream for a couple minutes, then add to a bowl.
- Add in macadamia nuts and stir until combined.
- Pour ice cream into cookie crust.
- Top with magic shell and more macadamia nuts, then freeze for one hour.
- For an extra treat, top with chocolate syrup or hot fudge!
Didn’t I tell you it’d be a piece of cake…er, pie?
It’s going to stay 100 degrees in Arizona for another couple months, so I still have time to enjoy the ice cream recipes. Even if it’s freezing outside, this dessert is SO worth it!
If you liked this Ice Cream Pie Recipe, you might also like: