This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetenTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Just a warning…these Pumpkin S’mores Skewers are messy, but what S’mores isn’t? It’s part of the fun, am I right? Obiously, they’re delicious because chocolate, marshmallows and pumpkin cookies. They also happen to be beautiful and great for celebrating the upcoming holiday season!
I have a deep love and appreciation for S’mores, which is why pretty much have a recipe once a month. These have the added bonus of the pumpkin spice flavoring. YUM! The crunchy texture of the pumpkin cookies, mixed with the fluffy goodness of the pumpkin marshmallows, plus the gooey semi-sweet chocolate is divine, ya’ll. So divine I used the word ya’ll…which has never happened in the history of this blog.
- 1 box Pumpkin Cookie mix
- 10 Tbs. butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 3.9 oz box JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz bag JET-PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Mallows
- 8 oz BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add cookie mix, pudding mix, butter and egg in a mixer.
- Mix until combined. Dough will be soft and not too sticky.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2" balls, then flatten like the picture above.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes, until the cookies are barely browning.
- Remove from heat and cool for a minute, then cut cookies into quarters.
- Skewer the cookies and marshmallows while the cookies are still warm.
- Melt Chocolate Bar according to package instructions.
- Dip skewers into chocolate. You may serve them immediately or let the chocolate set!
I got all my holiday baking needs at Walmart’s Baking Center, including the pudding, chocolate and pumpkin marshmallows. The baking chocolate was really great for these because the chocolate stays melted, the way a s’more should be. This makes a lot of skewers, so it’s a dessert that is easy on the budget!
I put pudding in the cookie mix so it makes the middle more gewey and the outside stays crunchy. And the JET-PUFFED Jumbo Pumpkin Mallows are marvelous. It’s such a winning combination!
What holiday baking will you do this year? Will you be baking old favorites or trying out new recipes?