This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NewYearFortune #CollectiveBias
My husband lived in Taiwan for two years and I love hearing about the experiences he had there. Since his birthday is coming up, I wanted to surprise him with a little Chinese New Year party. These DIY Chinese New Year Printable Lanterns are the perfect decorations for a centerpiece for our little get together and they’re really easy to make!
To make these, you’ll need:
- Free Printables, for personal use only!
- Heavy card stock
- Scissors or Silhouette Cameo
- Gold crepe paper
- Black and white paper straws
- Hot glue gun
- First, download the files then unzip the folder.
- Print and cut out the lanterns along the black lines. Make sure you cut out the slits too! Slip the red piece over the… Read More